Dr. Szucs specializes in working with individuals who are struggling with:
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotherapy in Hungarian
- Psychotherapy in Spanish
Dr. Szucs offers general psychotherapy services to individuals who are:
- feeling depressed or anxious
- struggling with bipolar mood disorder
- working through grief and loss
- struggling with personal relationships
- invested in learning about themselves and wish to explore ways to improve their lives
- exploring their sexual orientation
Now offering: Support group for Women during pregnancy
Pregnancy is a very unique experience, during which women go through a variety of physiological and emotional changes. Pregnancy can also trigger unresolved issues and pre-existing mental health conditions, such as depression, anxiety, body image, health concerns, relationship problems, and so on. During this time, most women need increased emotional support. Support groups provide a safe environment for pregnant women to discuss their concerns, receive much needed emotional support, and learn coping skills to manage pregnancy related issues.
Contact Dr. Szucs for additional information about group schedule or to schedule a free initial consultation.
Dr. Szucs charges:
- $125/session Monday through Friday
- $140/session on Saturdays.
- $ 75/intake session
- $ 50/group
Dr. Szucs does not accept health insurance. However, she is a licensed professional counselor, and some insurance companies will reimburse for her services. Occasional sliding scale fee is also available for individuals. Package deals are available for group therapy sessions. Contact Dr. Szucs for details.